Re: Invitation to MyNoSQLCloud conference in Argentina - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Subject Re: Invitation to MyNoSQLCloud conference in Argentina
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 8:15 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
All,

The folks who organize MyNoSQLCloud would like to have one or more
PostgreSQL presenters.  They have invited speakers from the PostgreSQL
community to submit talks:

http://www.mysqlnosqlcloud.com/?lang=en

Please let me know if you submit a talk so that I can bring it to the
attention of the organzers.

This year I already attend two events presenting a lecture called: "NoSQL + SQL = PostgreSQL" [1]:

1) TDC 2014 - São Paulo (www.thedevelopersconference.com.br)
And I'll present the same lecture on the TDC 2014 Porto Alegre at Oct 17 (http://www.thedevelopersconference.com.br/tdc/2014/portoalegre/trilha-bigdata)

But unfortunately I don't send a proposal to this event... :-(

Maybe Emanuel Calvo, that lives in Buenos Aires, has sent...

--
Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Consultoria/Coaching PostgreSQL