Re: [GSoC2014] Patch ALTER TABLE ... SET LOGGED - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Subject Re: [GSoC2014] Patch ALTER TABLE ... SET LOGGED
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 1:19 PM, Fabrízio de Royes Mello <fabriziomello@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

As part of GSoC2014 I'm sending a patch to add the capability of change an unlogged table to logged [1].

Hi all,

As part of GSoC2014 and with agreement of my mentor and reviewer (Stephen Frost) I've send a complement of the first patch to add the capability to change a regular table to unlogged.

With this patch we finish the main goals of the GSoC2014 and now we'll work in the additional goals.

Regards,

--
Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Consultoria/Coaching PostgreSQL