Re: Attending GSOC 10th Anniversary Summit? - Mailing list pgsql-students

From Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Subject Re: Attending GSOC 10th Anniversary Summit?
Date
List pgsql-students

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 2:28 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
Students & Mentors:

We are looking for two current or former GSOC students or mentors who
want to attend the 10th anniversary GSOC summit.  It's October 23-26,
which means it conflicts with pgconf.EU.

However, your hotel and airfare to the Summit will be paid by Google,
and I will ask the SPI fund to cover other travel expenses (not
confirmed yet).

If you want to go, I need your answer within the next 4 days.

Well, if there are no objections I would like to participate!

Regards,

--
Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Consultoria/Coaching PostgreSQL