Re: [Pgbouncer-general] Again, problem with pgbouncer - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Phoenix Kiula
Subject Re: [Pgbouncer-general] Again, problem with pgbouncer
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 10:07 AM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com> wrote:

...snip...

> What are the contents of your pgbouncer.ini file?

Thanks Adrian.

I mentioned the full ini file details above in the thread, but here
they are again. (Please do not comment about port numbers. This is a
public list so I change the numbers, but they are very much on track
everywhere they need to be.)

Thanks for any pointers...

[databases]
* = host=127.0.0.1 port=5432

[pgbouncer]
listen_addr = *
listen_port = 6389
auth_type = trust
auth_file = /var/lib/pgsql/pgbouncer.txt
logfile = /var/log/pgbouncer/pgbouncer.log
pidfile = /var/run/pgbouncer/pgbouncer.pid
admin_users = postgres,MYSITE_MYSITE,MYSITE_pgbouncer
stats_users = postgres,MYSITE_MYSITE,MYSITE_pgbouncer,stats,root
pool_mode = transaction
server_reset_query = DISCARD ALL;
server_check_query = select 1
server_check_delay = 10
max_client_conn = 800
default_pool_size = 20
log_connections = 0
log_disconnections = 0
log_pooler_errors = 1
unix_socket_dir = /tmp
ignore_startup_parameters = application_name