Re: [GSoC] Query History Integration with updatable query resultsetsand improvements - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Yosry Muhammad
Subject Re: [GSoC] Query History Integration with updatable query resultsetsand improvements
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Will work on that too.

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019, 11:06 AM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Yosry,

Users have also raised issue where they are not able to double click the cell and see the content. Now, if the result set is not updatable, double click does nothing. If the data is JSON, there is no way to see the content. It should show the editor without the Save button if the result set is not updatable.