Re: Replication Postgre > Oracle - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jayadevan M
Subject Re: Replication Postgre > Oracle
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
From Oracle to PostgreSQL, you could have a look at Goldengate. It does not support PostgreSQL as  the source database.
Regards,
Jayadevan

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 1:54 PM, BOUVARD Aurélien <Aurelien.BOUVARD@supinfo.com> wrote:

Hi all,

My compagny would like to configure replication between PostgreSQL 9.2.4 and Oracle Database (11g and maybe 12c soon). We saw that Postgres Plus Database Replication could be a good solution for us.

We also thank to develop a solution based on trigger and/or WAL , but we didn’t know if it’s possible in our case…we have a huge amount of data (100 terabits) and it will increase soon (Datawarehouse context)

So it will be very interesting for us to have some feedback about PostGre Plus or other concepts/solutions.

Regards,