Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ajin Cherian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 1:35 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 5:03 AM Ajin Cherian <itsajin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Missed the patch - 0001, resending.

I have made miscellaneous changes in the patch which includes
improving comments, error messages, and miscellaneous coding
improvements. The most notable one is that we don't need an additional
parameter in walrcv_startstreaming, if the two_phase option is set
properly. My changes are in v63-0002-Misc-changes-by-Amit, if you are
fine with those, then please merge them in the next version. I have
omitted the dev-logs patch but feel free to submit it. I have one
question:

I am fine with these changes. I see that Peter has already merged in these changes.

thanks,
Ajin Cherian
Fujitsu Australia