Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ajin Cherian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 9:40 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

Another thing, I noticed is that originally we have subscriber-side
support as well, see [1] (see *pgoutput* patch) but later dropped it
due to some reasons [2]. I think we should have pgoutput support as
well, so see what is required to get that incorporated.

I have added the rebased patch-set for pgoutput and subscriber side changes as well. This also includes a test case in subscriber.

regards,
Ajin Cherian

Attachment