Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 3664 - Statistic panel hangs when 1000+ tables - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 3664 - Statistic panel hangs when 1000+ tables
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find the attached updated patch.
I have also improved the performance of the properties tab.
Please also apply the bootstrap toggle patch to check the properties tab performance.

Thanks,
Khushboo