Re: Table DDL not visible - erroring out - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: Table DDL not visible - erroring out
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Amit,

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 11:23 PM Amit jain <amit7.jain@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Khushboo,

It's seems pgadmin related bug not with Greenplum. What's your view,
Greenplum related issues in pgAdmin are taken care by Pivotal team.

Appreciate your response, nice to see u r from enterprisedb.
:)

Thanks,
Khushboo