Re: Incompatibility with psycopg2 2.8 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: Incompatibility with psycopg2 2.8
Date
List pgadmin-support

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 9:44 PM H. v. Loewenfeld, Philipp <phvl@tum.de> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for the great work on pgadmin4. But after updating to 4.4 I could login but trying to connect to my database I got an internal server error “'psycopg2.extensions.Column' object has no attribute '_asdict'”  -- sometimes the error message was displayed via the browser interface, sometimes nothing happened on the browser interface but the error was in the Apache logs.

This only got resolved after downgrading psycopg2 to 2.7.7.

Right,  backward compatibility is broken with psycopg2 2.8 release.

--

Best regards

Philipp H. v. Loewenfeld