Re: Adding users to pgadmin via scripting? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: Adding users to pgadmin via scripting?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 10:51 PM Jim Sinkovic <jsinkovic@guidewire.com> wrote:

I have a need to add many users to pgadmin, who will eventually also have readonly access to one or more servers

Is there a way to add users to be able to login to pgadmin, other than through the web interface dialog?

Adding users other than through the web interface is not currently supported but the similar requests are already logged.