Re: Patch for setting preferences with user id - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: Patch for setting preferences with user id
Date
Re: Patch for setting preferences with user id  (Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 4:18 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi
On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 9:08 AM Usman Muzaffar <usman.muzaffar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Please find here attached patch for following

"modified the function test_utils/set_preference to accommodate user_id."

It will help setting preferences in case user_id is other than 1(depending on the user which has been logged in).

How would that ever happen? When running the tests, we initialise a new settings database, so we're guaranteed that the user ID will be 1. If it isn't, something is wrong.

This is true for pgAdmin but not for PEM.
--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company