Re: Config on centos7 apache in subdir - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: Config on centos7 apache in subdir
Date
List pgadmin-support

On Fri, Aug 19, 2022 at 1:38 PM bw <bwakkie@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,

I am trying to configure pgadmin4 in a subdir on an old server centos7 with Apache 2.4.6
Pgadmin4 is running in a virtual environment and installed via pip in it. I would like to use mod_proxy but I keep having problems with static links. Redirecting all /static to the virtual environment is not an option as I also have other apps with use /static in the future.
Does anyone have a running setup running pgadmin4 in a subdir like :

If I use..
ProxyPass /database/ http://localhost:8080/
ProxyPassReverse /database/ http://localhost:8080/
Please provide your wsgi config file.

... inside my VirtualHost. The application is running when using the localhost.
But in the subdir all images and scripts are not rewritten where I expected ProxyPassReverse to rewrite the links.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Bastiaan

... I get redirected