Re: Fix in switch cell tab navigation - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: Fix in switch cell tab navigation
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Ganesh,

You have put a check on subgrid-cell class, which does not exist in the entire source code.
Also, can you please let me know of any module which you have tested, so I can test accordingly though the code for the same looks good to me.

Thanks,
Khushboo