Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed RMs #1220 & #1221 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed RMs #1220 & #1221
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 5:56 PM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Khushboo

I have reviewed your code and looks good to me. Can we change the message from "The database name is inappropriate" to some meaningful message, so that user should know why it is inappropriate. If user will be able to create database with "=" in name then why Backup, Maintenance and Restore fails.

Done. Please find the attached updated patch.