Re: shared password into the admin - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: shared password into the admin
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 6:42 AM Mathieu Jobin <jmathieu@pasonatquila.com> wrote:
Hi,

Where I work, we are using a shared password to log in into pgadmin4 interface.

creating individual accounts in yet another system is troublesome.
I was wondering if you had any plans to support Google Signin or any other federated login method.

Currently, we are targeting LDAP support and the work is in progress, hopefully we will release it in the April month scheduled release.

Thanks,
Khushboo

our email is google, so that would integrate very well

any suggestions appreciated

Thank you

Mathieu