Re: [pgAdmin4[RM#3948] Fix backform note control style - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4[RM#3948] Fix backform note control style
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Murtuza,

I have reviewed your patch and I feel we need Chethana's suggestion on this.

@ Chethana,

Please have a look the attached screen-shots (Existing_design and Proposed_design). With this patch the Note section design has been changed.
We need your suggestion on this to improve it as I feel it needs improvement.

Thanks,
Khushboo