Re: Can't start 4.6 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: Can't start 4.6
Date
List pgadmin-support

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 6:52 PM Durumdara <durumdara@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!

I wrote this before to "Eternal loading" mail.

I had an installed 4.5 - that worked well.

I installed 4.6 cca a week before.

The instance tried to start, the icon was visible in system tray, the splash was visible for long time, and then the instance closed +  the icon/app vanished.

That day I reinstalled 4.5 which worked well for this time.

Today I tried to install 4.6 again.

The problem is also same as before.

The icon is visible on the tray, the splash is on.
I can click on icon, but I can't copy the server address because it's empty.

After long time (1-2 minutes) the program will close with errormessage:

---------------------------
Fatal Error
---------------------------
The application server could not be contacted.
OK

I think it's not browser based thing.

No pgadmin.log created.

Please help me how to I find any debug information about this problem?

Please search for pgAdmin4.startup.log and pgAdmin.<long number>.log files in your home directory, which may have the information.
Thanks

Best Regards
    dd