Re: pgAdmin in text only - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: pgAdmin in text only
Date
List pgadmin-support

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 8:00 PM <jidjan@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi there,

Trying to install PostgreSQL 9.6 and pgAdmin4 on Centos 7 for lab testing purposes but some these is the web interface that I am getting at for localhost/pgadmin4.  I believe I was to display it properly last two weeks ago but since V4.7 this is the display that I am getting at.  I saw something similar in the FAQ (https://www.pgadmin.org/faq/#6) but it’s for Windows only.  Any idea what I am missing? The command I use is sudo yum -y install epel-release followed by sudo yum -y install pgadmin4

This issue has already been reported. (Ref: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4313)
Please refer this RM to know the progress on this issue.

Thanks,

Jeffrey

Attachment