Re: Application not opening - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: Application not opening
Date
List pgadmin-support

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 11:24 AM Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 8:28 PM Eric Winebrenner <ewinebrenner@elevenfifty.org> wrote:

Good morning,

  I’m attempting to run pgAdmin and when I launch it, it starts the process of loading but then just drops without successfully launching the application.  This happened last week and I ended up uninstalling it (I thought) and reinstalling.  I was able to launch it then but now it is doing the same thing again.  What could be causing this to happen?

Please enable logging and attach the pgadmin logs. Please refer: https://www.pgadmin.org/faq/#8
Also, provide the OS details and how you have installed the application.

One more thing, as you mentioned that the application launch is not happening, please look for the .pgAdmin4.startup.log and .pgAdmin.<some number>.log files and attach those.
Thanks,
Khushboo

Thanks!

Eric