Re: PgAdmin4 not Displaying Data in Dashboard - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: PgAdmin4 not Displaying Data in Dashboard
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 1:37 AM Louis Byrd <louisb@ameritech.net> wrote:
I'm running PostgreSQL 12 on CENTOS 8, pgAdmin4 4.20,

Python Version3.6.8 (default, Nov 21 2019, 19:31:34) [GCC 8.3.1 20190507 (Red Hat 8.3.1-4)]

Flask Version1.0.2

Application Mode: Server

The problem that experiencing is in the Dashboard no data is being displayed, I'm only seeing blank boxes with nothing displayed.
Can some tell me what I can do to resolve this issue?  It appears that other things are working OK.

Please check the browser console logs if you get any errors. Also, check if the server is connected properly or not.
Thanks