Re: Unrecognized service - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Augori
Subject Re: Unrecognized service
Date
Re: Unrecognized service  (John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com>)
Re: Unrecognized service  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
List pgsql-general
Here's what the ps command gives:

root@server# ps ax | grep post
 9165 pts/1    S+     0:00 grep post

Does this mean it's not running?

It's certainly possible that software updates have occurred.  There are a lot of people working on this machine, so I'm not aware of which changes have been made lately.

Do you think I need to reinstall the works and set everything up again?