Re: Failed to build transaction for opengeo-server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Augori
Subject Re: Failed to build transaction for opengeo-server
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Adrian and all,

thanks for the help.  I was able to uninstall opengeo-server.  Then I started getting a new error to do with missing dependencies for postgis21.  I uninstalled postgis21, updated yum, and reinstalled postgis21. Success.

Thanks!