Failed to build transaction for opengeo-server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Augori
Subject Failed to build transaction for opengeo-server
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm getting the following error notifications.  It seems to be a problem with opengeo-server(--I know this list is for postgresql, but I'm hoping you guys might be able to give me a shove in the right direction):

This is the automatic update system on theServer.serverName.com.

There was a problem updating the system. The following error message was reported:

Failed to build transaction: Missing Dependency: bpg-serif-fonts is needed by package opengeo-server-4.1-1.x86_64 (opengeo) Missing Dependency: bpg-serif-modern-fonts is needed by package opengeo-server-4.1-1.x86_64 (opengeo) … <and it goes on about 20 more times, all to do with fonts>

If the problem persists, manual intervention may be required.
Thank You,
Your Computer

I'm not sure what to do.  This started after an update was made to the system (by someone else).    Can any of you suggest a starting point?

Thank you!