Re: broken table formatting in psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From John Naylor
Subject Re: broken table formatting in psql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 12:44 PM Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is not a critical issue, really.  On second thought, I don't see the point in releasing fresh Postgres with this
bug,where there is know bugfix - and this bugfix should be compatible (at this moment) with 16.

I agree the actual logic/data change is low-risk. The patch renames
two files, which seems a bit much this late in the cycle. Maybe that's
okay, but I'd like someone else to opine before doing so.

--
John Naylor
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com