Re: cutting down the TODO list thread - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From John Naylor
Subject Re: cutting down the TODO list thread
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 7:08 PM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
On Tue, Nov  3, 2020 at 02:06:13PM -0400, John Naylor wrote:
> I was thinking of not having the next updates during commitfest, but it could
> also be argued this is a type of review, and the things here will be returned
> with feedback or rejected, in a way. Ultimately, it comes down to "when time
> permits".

I don't understand what this is referring to.  Thanks for the rest of
the work.

This was awkwardly phrased, but I was concerned future proposals for removal would be easy to miss during commitfest. At this point, I'm thinking it isn't an issue.

--
John Naylor
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company