Re: About the function current_user - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From John Naylor
Subject Re: About the function current_user
Date
List pgsql-bugs

On Mon, Mar 20, 2023 at 4:35 PM Xiong He <iihero@qq.com> wrote:

> Great. So if it's in the PG_KEYWORD list,  we should not use current_*()?

That was just an explanation, regarding "reserved keywords", since you asked "why".

The documentation should have the correct uses. If it does, there is no bug here.

Speaking of bugs, I was wondering why appendix C didn't show up when searching within the doc website -- it's because the heading in appendix C spells it "key words", a spelling which seems non-standard and gets interpreted as "keywords" in a web search.

--
John Naylor
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com