Re: troubleshooting PGError - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Slava Mikerin
Subject Re: troubleshooting PGError
Date
List pgsql-general
I am running Rails 3.1 that uses a db. I used phpmyadmin for
development and deployed to Heroku which uses postgres. When I got
this error on the Heroku server I switched to postgres locally to
investigate and got same error.

ruby-1.9.2-p290 and pg-0.11.0 gem used