Re: Parameterized aggregate subquery (was: Pull up aggregate subquery) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Yeb Havinga
Subject Re: Parameterized aggregate subquery (was: Pull up aggregate subquery)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello Hitosh, list,

> Attached is revised version.

I failed to attached the patch. I'm trying again.

I'm currently unable to test, since on holiday. I'm happy to continue testing once returned but it may not be within the bounds of the current commitfest, sorry.

>> 5) Regression tests are missing; I think at this point they'd aid in
>> speeding up development/test cycles.
>
> I'm still thinking about it. I can add complex test but the concept of
> regression test focuses on small pieces of simple cases. I don't want
> take pg_regress much more than before.

IMHO, at least one query where the new code is touched is a good idea.

>> I get the same error with the version from june 9 with current git HEAD.
>
> Fixed. Some variable initializing was wrong.

Thanks - will test when I am back from holiday and other duties.

regards,
Yeb