Re: Poor performance after update from SLES11 SP1 to SP2 - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Vasilis Ventirozos
Subject Re: Poor performance after update from SLES11 SP1 to SP2
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hello Mark,
if i was you i would start with making basic benchmarks regarding IO performance (bonnie++ maybe?) and i would check my sysctl.conf. your parameters look ok to me.
when these delays occur have you noticed whats causing it ? An output of vmstat when the delays are happening would also help.

Vasilis Ventirozos