PgAdmin ERD tool question - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Didier Gasser-Morlay
Subject PgAdmin ERD tool question
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello all,

Using PGAdmin 4 v 6.12 in desktop mode, and I am starting to use the ERD tool and I have a question and a feature request (not too sure where to put this one)

Question :Drag and drop tables from browser tree to the diagram : PK are reverse engineered but FKs are left behind - How can I manage this? I was hoping that by using drap/drop of several tables the links would transfert over but I can't seem to multi select in the browser tree

Feature request : I would love to be able to display only table name/ Primary key field and any field involved in a fk. when just showing / explaining a database to a fellow worker showing just the relations & relationships goes a long way to quickly grasp the workings of a db. And it also allows to have a compact view which printed serves as a reminder.

Thanks for making and keeping PgAdmin the excellent product that it is

Didier