Finding PostgreSQL sample data. - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Paul Linehan
Subject Finding PostgreSQL sample data.
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi all,

in order to improve my analytic/window function skills, I went
here (http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/tutorial-window.html).

Now, there appears to be some sort of sample data (empsalary), but
I can't find the necessary table(s) for this.

Is there somewhere I can get this data? I did Google "PostgreSQL
sample database" but no joy.

Finally, can anyone recommend any good site(s) for Analytic/Window
functions - preferably with sample tables - personally, I find it much
easier to relate to a concept if I can a) "eyeball" the data, and b)
experiment further with my own queries/ideas.

TIA and rgs,

Paul...