Re: Partitioning a table by integer value (preferably in place) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pól Ua Laoínecháin
Subject Re: Partitioning a table by integer value (preferably in place)
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi again all,

Just a quick follow-up - could I script the creation of 1000
partitions using bash or PL/pgSQL? I think (rightly/wrongly?) that
this may be the best solution?

I've found samples on the web, but they are for partitioning by date -
a quick sample by integer would be gratefully received!

Is partman recommended by the community?

TIA and rgs,

Pól...