Re: pgDay Asia / talks / lightning talks - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: pgDay Asia / talks / lightning talks
Date
List pgsql-general
It's pity I miss this conference, since I learned about it too late.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 8:46 AM, Satoshi Nagayasu <snaga@uptime.jp> wrote:
Hi Dan,

> Is this the place to ask questions about pgDay Asia[1] or is there
> another mailing list for it?  The mailing list link on the pgDay Asia
> web site just takes me to a marketing list[2].  The seasiapug list[3]
> looks very quiet.

> 2. http://uptime.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=8b6e2840d44be26e9f646b9f9&id=128a96a18a

This is the list I have set up, and it is intended to provide some
update information
about the conference and the web site, especially for the attendees.

And if you have any question or comments, please send to pgday-asia
[at] googlegroups.co.jp

Regards,
--
Satoshi Nagayasu <snaga@uptime.jp>