Re: Did the "Full-text search in PostgreSQL in milliseconds" patches land? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: Did the "Full-text search in PostgreSQL in milliseconds" patches land?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 5:31 PM, Colin 't Hart <colin@sharpheart.org> wrote:
with interest and am wondering if these patches ever made it in to the "official" version of Postgresql?

not all patches have committed. There are two more patches we need to convince community to accept. We have them rebased for head.

I've tried doing some of the queries as described in the slides using 9.5b1 but I get the "No operator matches the given name and argument type(s)." error.

Thanks,

Colin