Re: [HACKERS] SQL/JSON in PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: [HACKERS] SQL/JSON in PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 7:05 AM, David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
On 3/7/17 11:38 AM, Andres Freund wrote:

<...>

We have a plenty of time and we dedicate one full-time developer for
this project.

How about having that, and perhaps others, developer participate in
reviewing patches and getting to the bottom of the commitfest?  Should
we end up being done early, we can look at this patch...  There's not
been review activity corresponding to the amount of submissions from
pgpro...

This patch has been moved to CF 2017-07.

Yes, after committing XMLTABLE, we anyway need to extend its infrastructure to support JSON_TABLE.

--
-David
david@pgmasters.net