Fwd: Wiki editor request - Mailing list pgsql-www

From 이성민
Subject Fwd: Wiki editor request
Date
List pgsql-www
Hello. I sent you a request two months ago, but there was no reply.
So I deliver the email again.

Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 이성민 <ella@chequer.io>
Date: 2018년 10월 4일 (목) 오후 1:41
Subject: Wiki editor request
To: <pgsql-www@postgresql.org>

Dear PostgreSQL wiki administrator

Hello, this is Ella who created account recently on postgreSQL community.

I'm writing this e-mail for requesting wiki editor since editing needs privileges now.
I want to share a useful product regarding GUI tools for postgresql users.

So, I want to add some information on this page;
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Community_Guide_to_PostgreSQL_GUI_Tools

about this product;
https://www.sqlgate.com/product/download?language=en

My account name is 'sungmin.lee' using this email address.

Thanks in advance and always for your efforts.

Best Regards,

Ella.