Feature request: TOTP code on SSH - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Conner A
Subject Feature request: TOTP code on SSH
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello PgAdmin team,

PgAdmin4 remains my favorite tool to manage postgresql databases. I really wish to continuing using this tool at work but we've implemented SSH 2FA using JumpCloud.

Unfortunately, I cannot get PgAdmin4 to work with it. Nor can I provision a new database system to support https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/latest/mfa.html.

Am I misunderstanding this feature? From what I understand, it needs to be configured for the server that is hosting the database.

I would love if we could introduce 2FA SSH prompts for TOTP codes in the style that WinSCP does.

Thanks,
Conner

--

Conner Aiken