Re: CoC [Final] - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Geoff Winkless
Subject Re: CoC [Final]
Date
List pgsql-general
On 20 January 2016 at 15:19, Brian Dunavant <brian@omniti.com> wrote:
>> * Participants who disrupt the collaborative space, or participate in
>> a pattern of behaviour which could be considered harassment will not
>> be tolerated.
>
> Perhaps changing the ", or participate" to " by engaging" would make
> that statement more focused.

Well yes, it makes it more focussed, but also completely changes the meaning.

I could have got it wrong, but as I understood it the intention was
that disrupting the collaborative space by other means (say, by
posting multiple threads about something about which the majority have
no interest to a mailing list where it might reasonably be considered
offtopic, and telling anyone who complains that they can "just ignore
them"?) would also not be tolerated.

But maybe I'm just being facetious :)

Geoff