Cleanup: Duplicated, misplaced comment in HeapScanDescData - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Matthias van de Meent
Subject Cleanup: Duplicated, misplaced comment in HeapScanDescData
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I noticed that the comment on/beneath rs_numblocks in HeapScanDescData
is duplicated above rs_strategy. I don't know if there should have
been a different comment above rs_strategy, but the current one is
definitely out of place, so I propose to remove it as per attached.

The comment was duplicated in c2fe139c20 with the update to the table
scan APIs, which was first seen in PostgreSQL 11.

Kind regards,

Matthias van de Meent

Attachment