Re: automatic switchover / switchback - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From dbatoCloud Solution
Subject Re: automatic switchover / switchback
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi Vinod,
We don;t have concept called switchover and switchback in Postgres automatically, There is only one way that we can failover then recreate the master db. or you can configure automatic switch using tool

Thanks & Best Wishes,

Ashok