Ideas to deal with table corruption - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Luis Marin
Subject Ideas to deal with table corruption
Date
Re: Ideas to deal with table corruption  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Re: Ideas to deal with table corruption  (Rui DeSousa <rui.desousa@icloud.com>)
Re: Ideas to deal with table corruption  (Rui DeSousa <rui.desousa@icloud.com>)
Re: Ideas to deal with table corruption  (Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie>)
Re: Ideas to deal with table corruption  (Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie>)
List pgsql-admin

Dear community,

I am looking for ideas, to help me, check what is happening with a possible  table corruption, I  have some FK that works ok, but some stay in the state waiting forever, however selecting the same table works fine.

Since, I am a newbie, in PostgreSQL, what should be my firsts steps, in order to have an idea how to fix this problem.

I am thinking in watching my postgresql log error file during the requests for creating our FK,
What do you suggest me

Centos 7.2
Postgresql 9.4

Thanks