Streaming-SQL Analytics Database PipelineDB Launches Beta Program - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Jeff Ferguson
Subject Streaming-SQL Analytics Database PipelineDB Launches Beta Program
Date
List pgsql-announce
Hello (PostgreSQL) World,

We recently shipped our streaming-SQL analytics database, PipelineDB, which is based on PostgreSQL 9.4, in beta and are looking for companies to participate as early access partners.

You can read more about the product in our technical documentation, but essentially our database runs continuous SQL queries on streaming data and stores only the result of these queries in the database, enabling realtime analytics and operations/monitoring capabilities with a very efficient system.

Feel free to email me at jeff@pipelinedb.com if your company might be interested to participate in the beta.

Thanks,
Jeff

--