Re: BUG #15510: Anytime I boot my iMac Safari gets started and showsPgAdmin 4 page - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: BUG #15510: Anytime I boot my iMac Safari gets started and showsPgAdmin 4 page
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Nov 17, 2018 at 6:57 PM PG Bug reporting form
<noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

> Bug reference:      15510
> Logged by:          Ronald Hofmann
> Email address:      rhoad@jumbosoft.eu
> PostgreSQL version: 11.0
> Operating system:   macOS 10.14.1 (18B75)
>
> Hi Guys,
>
> Anytime I boot my iMac Safari gets started and shows PgAdmin 4 page.
> I don´t want this all the time. I strongly request to make this behaviour
> configurable.

Hi Ronald,

This is the PostgreSQL bug report system, so not really the right
place, but since I think I know the answer...

1.  In Safari, in the Safari menu, choose Preferences, then the
General tab, then change the Homepage field to whatever you like.
That controls what Safari shows when it starts up.

2.  As for Safari opening when you start the machine, if you don't
want that you can control-click on its icon in the dock at the bottom
of the screen, then Options, then uncheck Open at Login (or presumably
the German equivalent of those words).

Hope that helps!

--
Thomas Munro