Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bug: ERROR: invalid cache ID: 42 CONTEXT:parallel worker - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bug: ERROR: invalid cache ID: 42 CONTEXT:parallel worker
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 11:19 PM Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Just want to double check something: are you sure you're using
> oracle_fdw 2.0.0?  It seems that the earlier versions suffered from a
> problem with exactly the symptom you describe (except the error said
> 41 instead of 42, but that's expected because the enumerator values
> moved):
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/11960.1511116873%40sss.pgh.pa.us
>
> But that was fixed here:
>
> https://github.com/laurenz/oracle_fdw/commit/4accfebb33c316d71da73d341dac796df813638c

Ah, I missed the fact that the 2.0.0 release didn't have that fix, and
there hasn't been a new release since.  So this is an issue to take up
on the oracle_fdw issue tracker.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com