Re: delta relations in AFTER triggers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: delta relations in AFTER triggers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@gmail.com> wrote:
> Worked on the docs some more and then pushed it.
>
> Nice job cutting the number of *.[ch] lines by 30 while adding support for
> the other three core PLs.  :-)

Great.  Thanks.  I wonder if there is some way we can automatically
include code fragments in the documentation without keeping them in
sync manually.

Now it looks like I have no more excuses for putting off reading the
papers you've shared[1][2] about incremental matview algorithms!
Looking forward to helping out with the next steps in that project if
I can.

[1] http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.40.2254&rep=rep1&type=pdf
[2] http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.31.3208&rep=rep1&type=pdf

--