Re: [HACKERS] Crash on promotion when recovery.conf is renamed - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Crash on promotion when recovery.conf is renamed
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 4:35 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> Appears to compile and pass make check-world still (not sure why Thomas'
> bot currently thinks the build fails, since it worked here..).

It looks good now.  There was a brief window when all Travis CI builds
said this while updating various packages at startup:

W: GPG error: http://repo.mongodb.org/apt/ubuntu
trusty/mongodb-org/3.4 Release: The following signatures were invalid:
KEYEXPIRED 1515625755
W: The repository 'http://repo.mongodb.org/apt/ubuntu
trusty/mongodb-org/3.4 Release' is not signed.

That's because the apt.sources happens to have that repository in it.
I didn't look into it because it fixed itself at the next rebuild.  I
speculate that MongoDB's package repository is eventually consistent.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com