[HACKERS] Updating the "tool sets" documentation for modern FreeBSD - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject [HACKERS] Updating the "tool sets" documentation for modern FreeBSD
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

For several operating systems we give handy package manager one-liners
to install all the requirements for building our documentation.  All
current production FreeBSD releases have a friendly new package
manager a bit like apt/yum, so here's a documentation patch to give
the one line command.  Also, a brief note about gmake vs make in the
doc subdir.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com