Re: delta relations in AFTER triggers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: delta relations in AFTER triggers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 3:50 PM, Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Please also find attached a rebased patch to add pl/python support,
> and new equivalent patches for pl/perl and pl/tcl.  I am planning to
> add these to PG11 CF1, unless you think we should be more aggressive
> given the extra time?

Or perhaps the code to inject trigger data transition tables into SPI
(a near identical code block these three patches) should be somewhere
common so that each PLs would only need to call a function.  If so,
where should that go?

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com